Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sweet Valentine's Party Ideas


I fell in love with Dimple Prints FREE Valentine's Printables and I just knew I had to use the set for this shoot! I really like the red, pink and gray combination! 
For this shoot, I used my daughter's desk for the sweet table but you can use any other table and still recreate this look.  For the backdrop, I used a foam board wrapped in the Pink Polka Dot Gif Wrap, added the LOVE banner to the center and glued the Light Pink Paper Fans around it.
Some easy and yummy treat ideas for a sweet Valentines are  Marshmallow Heart Pops, Popcorn, and Cake Pops. As for candy, I did a mix of Light Pink Candy and Red Candy.
I love the way that the Silver Popcorn Boxes got dressed up by using Light Pink Polka Dot  Ribbon embellished with the FREE Valentines Topper Tags.
Even the Light Pink and Red Rock Candy  got fancy by adding Heart Food Picks and Silver Polka Dots Ribbons to them!
I made the cake pops and decorated them using Mini Hearts Icing Decorations and Mini Heart Sprinkles.
As for favors, a good treat is the Mini Gumballs. They already come inside their own clear plastic cylinder and all you have to do is add a tag and ribbon!
Party City has a great selection of mini glasses from their Mini Tasting Party Collection. For this shoot, I used their Mini Pitchers for the drinks. And of course, they also got a makeover! I added pink mini boa, tags, cute straws and flags!
Another cute favor for girls are Charm Bracelets inside this adorable Paper Lantern Favor Box. They can be used to decorate your table as well!
Other ideas for favors or photo props are Boas, Ponytail Headbands and Body Jewelery.
 I took advantage of the beautiful Arizona weather and did the table setting outdoors. I love using Balloons to bring a festive look to a party!  I added Silver, Light Pink and Red Heart Balloons on and around the table. I also added some pink and white paper lanterns to complete the look.

I made the centerpieces using Heart Cutouts glued to Bamboo Skewers and placed them inside a glass vase filled with Pink and Red Gumballs.
 Heart Shape Sandwiches and Strawberries Hearts are good choices for a healthy snack.
Have a Valentines Craft Station with Crayons, Valentines Stickers and Heart Foam Shapes for your guests to create their own Valentines cards for their family and friends.


Need more ideas? Check out the following Party City Ideas Board:

Vendors Credits:
Photography and styling by Crissy's Crafts
FREE Valentine's Printable by Dimple Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your thoughts!