Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars {last minute party}

I wasn't going to do anything for the Oscars but after seeing the free printable from HWTM my hands started to itch! So I gathered some party props from my daughter's movie night party and made some treats for my family to enjoy while watching the big show!
The "guests" arrived in a limo and had VIP treatment! 
We had pizza cupcakes, red velvet cupcakes, veggies, red hot candy,  popcorn and a cold cut platter. 
It was a fun night, too bad that the "guests" didn't stay awake for the whole show! ;)












Free Oscars printable: HWTM
Styling, food and photography - Crissy's Crafts

1 comment:

  1. This is Very Help Full..........So nice & Great Post...Thanks..Excellent shots...Thanks for Sharing..............
    Corporate Gifts Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!